CRYSTAL QUEEN : TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Crystal Queen handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection Legislation.
Returns & Refunds - Product Sales
- Returns will not be accepted for "change of mind" or "incorrect choice".
- All "Pre-order" purchases are final, as they are ordered directly with the supplier.
- We will only accept returns of merchandise shipped by our error, or with manufactured defects or faults. Claims must be made within 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
- All items and packaging must be returned in an unaltered condition: un-opened and with all of the labels still attached. Failure to do so will exempt you for being eligible for a refund or replacement, so please be very careful when inspecting your order.
- Opened goods will not be exchanged.
- DMC rhinestones are sold in "1/4 / Quarter packs". This is one quarter of a wholesale pack. These are dispensed by weight and have an approximate quantity of rhinestones as per stated in the product information section. We allow for 4% variance on this total due to variances in the manufacturing process.
- Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method used by the consumer to buy the product.
- Any "recommended" items are by recommendation only. Please choose the products that are right for your needs.
- All refunds are made at the discretion of CRYSTAL QUEEN.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
Lost or Un-delivered Items
We only use Registered or Express mail to deliver orders (Sendle or Australia Post). All items can then be tracked, and delivery ensured. Should you not receive your item, please contact us and we will track and locate the item.
Crystal Embellishment Services:
- The application of crystals to your product(s) or garment(s) will be negotiated prior to application commencement, and agreed upon in writing and accordance with the Application Specification Sheet.
eg. design, quantities, product, colour and size. Please note: While crystals are applied with a machine, it is operated by hand and therefore some differences may occur to the design.
- If we receive faulty or damaged goods from you i.e. garment or fabric, we will record and communicate this to you before application proceeds.
- If there are discrepancies in the arrival of garments or pieces (from yourself), we will record and communicate this to you before application proceeds. (e.g garments or garments pieces missing).
- If part of an order, with multiple pieces or garments is faulty, we will only refund and replace the piece or garment in question.
- Once crystals have been applied to the garment or product it must be HAND WASHED ONLY.
- Care Instructions: You MUST communicate changed care instructions with your customer if you are on-selling the product or garment.
- We do not guarantee a refund if the garment or product is used for unintended purposes eg. The garment or product is stretched in a way which compromises the adhesive glue on the crystals.
- If a garment or product is damaged while in our possession, a repair, refund or replacement will be discussed.
- Claims regarding our crystal application service must be made within 14 days of application